Girls Camp....could there be any greater experience on earth?.....I think not. I could not wait to return to camp each year. It was the best week ever. Well, somehow that enthusiasm has been passed on to Berkley. She has been preparing for this week ever since she got home last year. This morning she kept waking me up and I kept begging for 5 more minutes in my bed. I must have been really tired because I never do that.
Her smile this morning lite up the house. She even made her own lunch and had it ready before I got downstairs. At one point I had to tell her to chill. She was driving me crazy. At last we loaded the car and headed out the door.
There was no long goodbye. She was ready to get going. Madilyn though was not happy about letting her go. Tears flowed freely down her face. She will miss her sister. I will miss her sister. I did give her lots of advice....stay out of trouble (LOL), choose your victims carefully, never get caught being naughty, smile lots and have the time of your life. What more could I say other than.....don't do anything your mother hasn't already done......What was I thinking?


2 comments:
Hahaha! I know what you did:) I love the choose your victims wisely, best advice. Girls camp rocked and I think we were always just a little on the wild side:D
Wild is saying it mildly!!!!
Post a Comment