Sunday, February 21, 2010

Berkley turns 15!

Berkley in now 15....well she turned 15 on February 3rd and I am just now getting around to posting her pictures. I hope she will forgive me.........
Berkley arrived at 3:30 pm on Feb 3rd in 1995.....I think she came to this world with a smile on her face and it is very rare for her not to be smiling...especially when she has a penguin beside her......The cake had penguins on it and the cupcakes were
decorated to be the snowballs! Somehow a llama ended up partying with us.......

We are so blessed to have a daughter like Berkley. She is a light to many in this world. She is a great friend and a beautiful daughter. We love her dearly. It is nice to know that she is becoming such an awesome young lady despite being subjected to her parents inadequacy's. We love you Berkley!


1 comment:

rich and steph said...

What a cutie and such a great picture of the 4 of you:)